This lesson is for non-native, English-speaking, Information Technology professionals. This lesson will help you read and write Technical English more effectively during your information technology career.
With this English lesson, you will become comfortable, confident and capable with the following:
- Error-free reading of Technical English.
- Error-free writing of Technical English.
- Reading and understanding complex, written Technical English.
- Writing complex and effective Technical English.
During this real-world-scenario-based lesson, you will cover the following key language skills: reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar.
Additional lesson-related materials may include:
- Vocabulary exercises to help you with pronunciations, definitions and word usage.
- Grammar exercises to help you improve your understanding and usage of English grammar.
- Reading exercises to help you improve your English reading skills.
- Writing exercises to help you improve your English writing skills.
These additional English lesson materials will be available for download as soon as you book the lesson.
- One 50 Minute Zoom Lesson.
- A friendly, experienced English trainer.
- All course materials and resources.
- Professional feedback.