This lesson is for non-native, English-speaking, Information Technology professionals. This lesson will help you listen and speak Business English more effectively during your information technology career.
With this English lesson, you will become comfortable, confident and capable with the following:
- Understanding complex speech.
- Listening to complex speech.
- Speaking with confidence and complexity.
- Evaluating misunderstandings due to language barriers.
During this real-world-scenario-based lesson, you will cover the following key language skills: listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar.
Additional lesson-related materials may include:
- Vocabulary exercises to help you with pronunciations, definitions and word usage.
- Grammar exercises to help you improve your understanding and usage of English grammar.
- Listening exercises to help you improve your English listening skills.
- Speaking exercises to help you improve your English speaking skills.
These additional English lesson materials will be available for download as soon as you book the lesson.
- One 50 Minute Zoom Lesson.
- A friendly, experienced English trainer.
- All course materials and resources.
- Professional feedback.